CONTENT, PUBLICATIONS & ADVISORY:
LEADING HEALTH AND FITNESS GROUP
n4 has partnered with the YMCA for over six+ years to design, develop and deliver an ongoing Nutrition Program across thirty+ of their centres. We have created a long lasting partnership through close collaboration, trust and consistent positive feedback from members and staff.
The Nutrition Program includes:
- The YMCA Healthy Living Magazine – a quarterly publication in digital and print format, packed full of practical and evidence based nutrition information from many of Australia’s leading nutrition experts, check it out and subscribe here.
- Regular seminars to Members on a range of topical and engaging nutrition topics. 95% of attendees say they would come to a future seminar and would recommend to their family and friends.
- Development and delivery of niche sub-programs for special-interest groups, for example pregnancy nutrition, preparing for an endurance event, healthy ageing, nutrition for kids and more.
n4 food and health have played a valuable role in the conceptual design, development and execution of the YMCA nutrition program. Tracey and her team think strategically, are very strong on innovation and have done a great job coordinating all the moving parts. Tracey’s unique business model means our nutrition program has really benefited from their broad capabilities and access to leading nutrition experts from across Australia.
CHILDCARE CENTRE GROUP
n4 has partnered with a group of four council run Early Childhood Centres who were looking to enhance their nutrition program in the face of diverse cultural needs, staff changes, a wide range of food intolerances, and parental food requests.
n4’s solution included:
- A collaborative approach engaging centre managers, kitchen team and educators to deliver the best outcome for the children and the centres.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to existing nutrition policy and procedures.
- Consolidating menus across four sites and developing a healthier, seasonal menu suitable for infants and toddlers.
- Catering for a wide range of food allergies and intolerances.
- Development and delivery of training for kitchen team and educators around food allergies, food intolerances, fussy eating, ABC of infant and toddler nutrition, and lots more.
Thank you n4 food and health for the fantastic nutrition work you have done with our centre. Your support with policy review, meal development and staff training has been invaluable. The kids are loving the new meals and we are proud to be offering nutritious meals which meet the National Standards. Feedback from staff has shown they are confident implementing engaging nutrition initiatives into the curriculum. Thank you.
NATIONAL SUPERMARKET CHAIN
n4 partnered with Coles to deliver an innovative Program to support customers make healthier food choices when shopping, cooking and consuming.
n4’s solution included:
- The initial idea pitch based on research conducted in the US and UK.
- Design and delivery of the Program, the first of its kind in Australia.
- In-store nutrition experts providing general advice and conducting store tours.
- Co-development of a suite of in-store collateral to promote healthier options including recipe cards, nutrition tips and tour packs.
- Governance, stakeholder management and reporting of the program results.
n4 food and health has been a great partner for Coles. Tracey and her team think strategically, are strong on execution and easy to work with. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other organisations.
PUBLICATIONS & CONSULTING:
SPORTS DIETITIANS AUSTRALIA (SDA)
n4 has proudly partnered with SDA to help active Australians reach their potential through the design and delivery of two cutting edge publications and ongoing strategic support:
n4’s solution included:
ReFuel leverages the rich content from SDA’s network of Accredited Sports Dietitians and their partners to create a world class sports nutrition magazine for Australians to stay on the pulse when it comes the latest in sports nutrition. Check it out and subscribe here.
Fuel is a member only magazine, transforming SDA’s traditional newsletter communications into an engaging magazine-style publication for its members.
n4 have been a great partner for Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA). Our two new magazines, published by n4, have enabled us to better engage with our members, sports enthusiast subscribers and corporate partners. Tracey and her team bring SDA content and the content from our network of Sports Dietitians to life. They are easy to work with, wonderfully creative and offer valuable strategic support.
START UP & SCALE UP:
LEADING READY MEAL PROVIDER
n4 has joined forces with two world-class chefs and a dietitian, to create Australia’s most innovative and nutritious convenience meals.
n4 has played a leading role in:
Development of shareholder agreements
Strategy development and execution
Branding including website and packaging
Sales, marketing and business development
Negotiating major commercial agreements
Managing costs, cashflow and funding
Board and governance matters
Two years on, We Feed You is now an established national brand servicing customers across Vic, NSW, ACT and Adelaide, via online and a growing range of supermarkets and speciality health food stores.
We Feed You has also established a partnership to provide high quality and nutritious ready meals to a leading Private Hospital chain, and is featured as the premium ready-meal offer in the new Coles concept store, Coles Local.
Check out www.wefeedyou.com.au
Tracey and Mark have been great partners for We Feed You. Their strategic thinking, commercial rigour and experience in growing businesses have been critical to the success of We Feed You, especially through our first two years as a start up. Having partners who understand how successful businesses function, where to invest our time and energy, and who bring discipline and structure to the team has been invaluable. We would not have achieved our rapid growth without them.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
LEADING AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITY
n4 partnered with a leading Melbourne based University to support Masters of Dietetic and Masters of Human Nutrition Students accelerate into successful professional careers.
n4’s solution included:
- Initial idea pitch that led to the design, development and delivery of three new Programs for the University.
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs’ Workshop – half day workshop encouraging students to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and learn from successful nutrition entrepreneurs when exploring their own career path.
- Nutrition Career Accelerator Program – the first of its kind in Australia, this unique four-day event is a fast-paced mix of learning, practical business skills and tackling real life challenges with leaders from well-known food and health businesses.
- Nutrition Career Module – an interactive and engaging online program to support students transition into professional careers.
I really enjoyed the Nutrition Career Accelerator Program and it has certainly made me more excited about my career options as a Dietitian. The opportunity to work on a real-life business opportunity and present our ideas to ‘the client’ was an amazing experience. I was really grateful for the opportunity with n4 food and health to learn and practice new skills in such an innovative way. Being offered work experience from ‘my client’ was the icing on the cake!
If you want your organisation to be at the forefront of nutrition, let’s start a conversation.